Alex Adele My thinks

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Jensen Ackles Updates Us On The Fate Of Supernatural

Jensen Ackle

Eric Kripke keeps me in the dark. Unfortunately, he can not be knows more than you, I don t know. Not so what we are going to shoot until you shoot. At this moment in time, the show, which revolves around spooking hunting brothers Dean and Sam Winchester, is experiencing a major peak of the vote and that is proving to be more popular than ever. . Thus, at the end of this season is more of a surprise for me is like for you. The coup Supernatural series returns this Thursday with a new episode titled Family Remains. We recently met with Dean Winchester himself, Jensen Ackle, to discover what we can expect to see during the second half of season four. She tells me. I m never sure what is going to happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home